Version 1.0.14 has been released today and includes the following main improvement:
- Historical Events on the chart
Now you can enable historical events and they will be shown at the bottom of the chart. Event labels are colour coded, green stands for low impact, orange for medium impact, red for high impact and all day events are marked with a white label. Event labels are automatically adjusted to the correct time when you change the Data GMT Offset and details of the event are shown when you hover over the event label.
Other fixes and improvements include:
- All SphereTester objects are now hidden in the objects list
- Broker GMT Offset renamed to Data GMT Offset
- Local Time renamed to Time
- Optimised code for better execution